1 large mango, peeled, cored, and diced
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 scoops Passionfruit AminoLean
1 tsp granulated Stevia
Preheat oven to 170 degrees
1. In a blender, puree the diced mango, lemon juice, AminoLean and stevia.
2. Add the puree to sauce pan on med-high heat, bring to an easy boil.
3. Once the puree has begun to bubble and thicken, lower the heat and simmer until the puree has reached a thick consistency.
4. Transfer the puree to a parchment lined baking sheet and smooth out to create an even layer.
5. Dehydrate the puree for 3.5-4 hours.
6. Once dried, remove from the oven and allow to cool.
7. Cut into strips and create the roll ups using the parchment paper