Recipe by Alicia Cummings
- 1 scoop of RSP Matcha Bomb
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Honey or agave
- Vanilla extract
- 1 packet of stevia (optional)
1. Just make a cup of hot water. If you don't have a hot water maker, you can heat water on the stove - don't boil, but make sure it is hot enough.
2. Add one heaping scoop of RSP Matcha Bomb powder to a bowl and add 2 tbsp of the hot water over the matcha.
3. Mix your matcha-water mixture until it forms a paste. Then, slowly add the reminder of the water and stir.
4. If you like it sweet, add honey and a splash of vanilla extract. You can also add a packet of stevia in as well for extra sweetness without the calories.
5. Pour a cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk over ice.
6. Add the matcha mixture over top.