Tis’ the season for guilt-free holiday desserts! Stay ready this winter season with these delicious high-protein Candy Cane Protein Truffles! Not only will you and your family love eating these minty-fresh treats, you’ll also enjoy making them! This recipe was made using our plant protein powder TrueFit Plant, which keeps it gluten, dairy, egg, and nut-free!
- 10 pitted dates, soft, not dried
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 scoops TrueFit Plant Vanilla plant protein powder
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 2 Tbsp almond milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- candy canes
1) Combine dates, cocoa, plant protein powder, vanilla, salt, & almond milk and blend.
2) Pulse until the mixture is smooth, approximately 1-2 minutes. If the mixture does not blend, continue adding almond milk till desired consistency.
3) Melt chocolate chips in the microwave, approximately 30 seconds.
4) Add melted chocolate chips to the blender and mix.
5) Refrigerate the mixture for at least 15 minutes.
6) In the meantime, crush the candy canes and place them in a shallow bowl.
7) Scoop the chilled mixture one heaping teaspoon at a time and form into small balls.
8) Roll each truffle into the crushed candy canes and coat evenly.
9) Keep refrigerated until you're ready to enjoy!