Enjoy these Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins whenever you're craving a healthy fall-inspired treat! These protein muffins can be enjoyed as a Thanksgiving dessert, post workout snack, healthy breakfast, and more! They were made with our grass fed whey TrueFit meal replacement powder, which contains 25g of grass fed protein, 12 organic fruits and vegetables, prebiotic fiber, and probiotics.
•1 1/3 cups old fashioned oats
• 1 scoop RSP TrueFit Vanilla Protein Powder
•1 teaspoon baking powder
•1 teaspoon baking soda
•1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
•1 teaspoon ginger
• ½ teaspoon nutmeg
•¼ cup honey
•1/4 cup coconut oil melted+ cooled
•⅓ cup almond milk
•1.5 cup apples peeled + chopped (Approx 2 large apples)
1) Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a greased or lined muffin tin
2) In a blender pulse oats until they are flour like consistency. Add in baking powder, baking soda, protein powder and spices. Pulse to combine.
3) In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, honey, melted coconut oil and milk.
4) Combine dry and wet ingredients. Fold in chopped apple pieces.
5) Pour batter into greased/lined muffin tin, filling ¾ the way
6) Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Macros per muffin:
131 Cal | 6.5 Fat | 14 Carb | 4 Protein