- 2 tbsp instant espresso powder
- 1 tbsp stevia or splenda
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 scoop Chocolate TrueFit protein powder
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon (optional)
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1 cup of ice
1. In a shaker bottle, mix together the Chocolate TrueFit with the almond milk.
2. In a bowl, use a whisk to mix together the instant espresso powder, sweetener of preference, and the hot water. The mixture will become lighter in color. Keep mixing until you get a foamy consistency.
Tip: you can use a hand-mixer for faster preparation.
3. Add the ice and your TrueFit protein mix to a cup
4. With a spoon, carefully add the espresso foam
5. Top it with a little bit of ground cinnamon for garnish
Calories Per Serving: 200 Calories
Total fat per serving: 6g
Total carb per serving: 15g
Protein per serving: 26g