Recipe by Amy Wilichowski
Yields 12 -15 cookie bites | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 12-14 minutes
1 whole egg
3 tbsp honey
1 tbsp almond milk
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
2 tsp @rspnutrition Matcha Bomb Powder
2 tbsp shredded coconut
1/4 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. Whisk together the first six ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, sift together the almond flour, salt, Matcha Bomb Powder, and baking powder.
3. Slowly add this mixture to the wet mixture until all ingredients are well incorporated.
4. Fold in the coconut flakes.
5. Roll into balls or scoop 15 cookies with a 1 1/2” cookie scoop.
6. Bake for 12-14 minutes on a greased or lined baking sheet! I do 12 for a chewier cookie.