- 2/3 cup creamy almond butter, melted
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (or top part of canned coconut cream)
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate AvoCollagen
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dairy free chocolate chips, melted
1. Add 2/3 cup melted almond butter, 1/2 cup of coconut cream, and 2 tbsp coconut oil into a bowl and mix it.
2. Then, add 3/4 cup cocoa powder and 1/4 cup chocolate AvoCollagen and mix it in. Add 1/2 cup of coconut sugar, 1/2 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Chill the mix for 1 hour and then scoop it into balls.
4. Cover with melted chocolate and top with a chocolate drizzle and sea salt.
5. Chill to harden to chocolate.