- Servings: 12
- Calories Per Serving: 150 Calories
- Sugar Per Serving: 7.5 Grams
- Protein Per Serving: 10 Grams
- Carbohydrates Per Serving: 24 Grams
- 270g chickpeas (2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 scoop TrueFit chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons cacao
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50g chocolate chunks (1/4 cup)
- 70g dark chocolate (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Melt the dark chocolate together with two tablespoons of peanut butter over hot water.
- As soon as the chocolate has melted and the peanut butter/chocolate are well mixed, take the mixture off the heat. Once cooled, form chocolate dots (2cm diameter) apart on a baking sheet. Place the chocolate drops in a fridge and let them cool down completely.
- Process chickpeas together with maple syrup and peanut butter until smooth. Mix the dry ingredients (coconut flour, cacao, baking powder) and then add the mixture to the blended chickpeas.
- If the batter is too liquid, add more coconut flour.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the cookie dough on the baking tray (1 tablespoon per cookie), then form a hole in each mound and fill the hole with a chocolate peanut butter dot. Afterwards close each cookie.
- Top each cookie with chocolate chunks.
- Bake the cookies for 8 minutes. Afterwards, turn off the heat and let the cookies cool down inside the oven.