½ cup Chocolate AvoCollagen
- 2 cups applesauce
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 3 pastured eggs
- 1 cup cacao powder
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar-free sweetener
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
3. Grease or line muffin tins if not using liners, and spoon the mix into the tins.
4. Bake for 25 minutes. Check at 20 minutes, cooking times can vary depending on your oven! Protein muffins are done when a knife inserted in the middle of one comes out clean.
5. Allow muffins to cool slightly before removing from the pan.
6. Serve alone, with berries, or top with cacao nibs.
Serving size: 8
Calories per serving: 257
Total Fat per serving: 19.5g
Total Carbs per serving: 17.8g
Protein per serving: 6.7g