Pumpkin Spice season is upon us so we had to make sure we made a delicious protein coffee recipe! This Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew recipe will be your new go-to fall-inspired java fix. For this recipe, we used our TrueFit Cold Brew Grass-Fed Whey Protein Powder, which has 100mg of caffeine, 20g of protein, 12 organic fruits and vegetables, prebiotics, and probiotics.
- 1 scoop of RSP Nutrition TrueFit Cold Brew
- 1–3 teaspoons maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Mix a scoop of TrueFit Cold Brew with maple syrup and vanilla extract.
Then, add your milk of choice, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, vanilla, and pumpkin spice.
Use a milk frother to froth it up until you achieve a whipped-cream foam consistency.
Fill your favorite glass or mug with the coffee mixture, then pour the pumpkin foam over on top. Garnish with extra pumpkin spice on top. Enjoy!