“Facebook Messenger Sign-Up” CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The “Facebook Messenger Sign-Up” Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam, the US Virgin Islands, and any other US territories and protectorates and/or to members of the U.S. military who reside at APO/FPO addresses outside of the U.S.), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (“Entrant” or “you”). Employees, contractors, members, and agents of RSP Nutrition and members of their immediate family (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individual are ineligible. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules may result in ineligibility of Entrant. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Sponsors: This Contest is sponsored by RSP Nutrition located at 3381 NW 168th St., Miami Gardens, FL 33056 ("Sponsor"). This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Enrollment Period: The Contest Enrollment Period begins at approximately 12:01 am EST on April 22, 2019 and ends at approximately 11:59 pm MDT on May 3, 2019 (the “Enrollment Period”).
How to Enter: Entrant needs to successfully opt in to receive messaged via Facebook Messenger from RSP Nutrition. Winners will be chosen at random by RSP Nutrition employees on May 10, 2019. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant in their sole discretion. False, deceptive, or incomplete entries shall render the Entrant ineligible.
- Selection: After the Enrollment Period, five (5) Entrants will be selected for the Grand Prize by Sponsor from among all eligible Entries (i.e., Entries that successfully opt in to receive messaged via Facebook Messenger from RSP Nutrition.)(“Selected Entrant”). Sponsor’s decisions will be final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Selected Entrants will be notified via Facebook Messenger using the Facebook handle associated with the Selected Entrant’s Entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any notification to Selected Entrant that is lost, intercepted, delayed, or not received by the potential winner for any reason.
Prizes: Five (5) Selected Entrants will receive the Grand Prize of one (1) $100 Nike Gift Card, one (1) TrueFit 2 pound, one (1) AminoLean 70 serving, and one (1) Matcha Bomb (the “Grand Prize”). The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $205.00 USD.
No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for any Prizes will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to unavailability of Prizes for any reason, including, but not limited to, cancellation, scheduling conflicts, or force majeure. Any remaining components of the prize will be awarded and Sponsors’ obligation to the Selected Entrant(s) will be fulfilled, and no additional compensation will be provided. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
The Prizes do not include taxes, insurance, personal expenses, gratuities, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of Selected Entrant. Any Selected Entrant is responsible for reporting and paying all federal, state, and local taxes. Sponsor reserves the right to transfer, substitute prizes, or provide a cash equivalent for any prizes. Sponsor may substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
As a condition to receiving a prize, each Selected Entrant must sign any documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form, show proof of residency and valid identification immediately within five (5) days of issuance of notification. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any Selected Entrant(s) within five (5) business days of attempted notification, or the Selected Entrant(s) declines the prize or fails to meet Sponsor requirements, such Selected Entrant may be disqualified and the prize will either be forfeited or awarded to an alternate Entrant.
- Personal Information: Any personal information that the Entrant submits in connection with the Contest will be collected and used by Sponsor and its authorized agents to administer the Contest and to award prizes. Entrant’s personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, affiliates, and licensees, and each of their respective products and programs. Except as set forth herein, an Entrant’s personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else unless required by law.
General Disclaimer and Release of Liability: By entering, Entrant agrees: (a) to release Sponsor and their parent companies and agents from all liability, loss, or damage arising out of or relating to the Contest, including with respect to the Contest, interpretation of these Rules, decisions by the judges, and Entrants’ acceptance and use/misuse of the prize; (b) to be bound by these Rules; and (c) that Sponsor, its affiliates and licensees may use Entrant’s name(s), likeness, biographical information, social media username, the images, personal information, and statements made by Entrant to Sponsor, in whole or in part in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation advertising and promotional purposes, as well as in, or in connection with the Contest and/or other promotions conducted by Sponsor, and information on the entry form for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without additional compensation. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any Prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, and/or fitness for a particular purpose.
Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other persons’, computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Entrant agrees proof of entering information at website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates set forth in these Rules are approximate.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw, or amend the Contest for any reason.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction: This Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Contest shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Miami, Dade County, Florida. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
- Winners’ List: After May 10, 2019, Entrants may request a Winners’ List by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope to RSP Nutrition, c/o "Facebook Messenger Sign-Up" Contest, 3381 NW 168th St., Miami Gardens, FL 33056. All requests must be received by Sponsor within six (6) weeks after the end of the Enrollment Period.