1 scoop chocolate TrueFit protein powder
1 tablespoon coconut flour
1 tablespoon monk fruit sweetener
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon cream cheese
4 tablespoons Almond milk
1 tablespoon raisins
- Grease a microwave safe mug with cooking spray
- In a mixing bowl, add the TrueFit protein powder, baking powder, coconut flour, monk fruit sweetener and cinnamon. Mix well to combine.
- Add the egg, cream cheese and almond milk into the dry mixture. If the batter is too crumbly, continue adding milk until a thick batter is formed.
- Fold raisins into the batter gently.
- Pour the batter into the greased mug.
- Microwave the mixture for 60 seconds or until just cooked in the center.