These Keto Collagen Brownies are made using our Chocolate AvoCollagen powder, which contains 10g of hydrolyzed collagen peptides and 5g of avocado oil for healthy hair, skin and nails. They’re refined sugar free, gluten- free, and most importantly, delicious! These brownies can be taken anytime of day whenever you're craving a healthy Keto dessert.
Yield: 16 Brownies
● 1 cup (256g) Tahini
● 1⁄2 cup (156g) Maple Syrup (Grade A)
● 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
● 1⁄3 cup (28g) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
● 2 scoops (42g) AvoCollagen Chocolate Powder
● 1⁄2 tsp Baking Soda
● 1⁄4 tsp Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9x9 inch square pan with parchment paper and lightly grease the parchment paper with coconut oil.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the tahini, maple syrup, vanilla, and eggs until well combined.
3. Fold in the cocoa powder, AvoCollagen Chocolate Powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until fully combined.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Using a rubber spatula, spread the batter out evenly so it fills in each corner.
5. Bake the brownies for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow the brownies to cool completely in the pan before cutting.