• 1 scoop TrueFit Chocolate Grass Fed Whey Protein
• 1 large egg
• 1/2 cup almond butter
• 1/2 cup coconut sugar
• 1/4 cup almond flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
• 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
• 2 teaspoons avocado oil
• 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
• 1/2 cup chopped marshmallows
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Stir together all ingredients except for chocolate chips and marshmallows until smooth, then mix in chips and marshmallows, leaving out a few of each. The batter will be thick.
3. Scoop into balls the size of a cherry onto a parchment-lined pan; press those chocolate chips and marshmallows you left out onto the top of cookies.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven and use a spatula to re-shape any melted marshmallows so the cookies are circles again.
5. Let cool on pan for 15 minutes and enjoy!