Start the day with a sweet and savory protein-filled breakfast! These Cinnamon Roll Oats are surprisingly healthy and give a healthy spin to a childhood treat favorite. This recipe was made using our plant based protein powder TrueFit Plant.
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 tbs pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop of TrueFit Creamy Vanilla plant protein powder
- 4 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
1) Add all ingredients into a blender.
3) Pour into an oven safe bowl
4) Swirl in a cinnamon date paste or cinnamon and coconut sugar
5) Bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes
6) While it's baking, whisk together your icing ingredients until smooth.
6) Top it with homemade icing and/or chocolate ganache