- 3 Cups Rolled Oats or Old Fashion Oats
- 3/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Golden Raisins
- 1 1/2 Cup TrueFit Cinnamon Churro
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 2/3 Cup Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, including TrueFit cinnamon churro meal replacement protein powder, in a large bowl
- Add additional honey if needed
- On a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper, spread out contents from bowl in a layer.
- Do not worry about having a thin layer.
- A thicker layer will deliver the same consistency.
- Bake for 15 Minutes.
- Check on granola and add additional 1-5 minutes until the granola is the texture you'd like.