Yields 1 Popsicle | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 5-6 Hours
4th of July is almost upon us and the heat is on, so we got you covered with 2 easy Rocket Pop recipes to keep you cool! One is more traditional and one is more modern.
Option 1: Traditional Rocket Popsicles
- AminoLean Blue Raspberry
- AminoLean Fruit Punch
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tsp Stevia
1) Mix half a scoop of Blue Raspberry AminoLean with 4 oz of water
2) Mix 4 oz of water, 2 Tbsp of lemon juice, and 2 tsp of Stevia
3) Mix 1 scoop of AminoLean Fruit Punch with 4 oz of water
4) Using a popsicle mold pour in the Blue Raspberry AminoLean mixture and freeze for an hour before it freezes completely
5) Follow that with your lemon mixture
6) Finally, add the AminoLean Fruit Punch mixture and place your popsicle stick in the middle.
7) Allow each layer to set but not freeze until you reach the final layer.
8) Freeze for an additional 2 hours or until fully set.
Option 2: Modern AminoLean Rocket Popsicles
If you're pressed for time or are looking for a fun spin on the traditional rocket popsicle, we've got you covered...
Our brand new AminoLean Summer Rocket Pop flavor will give you all those sweet, summer pop flavors in just 3 easy steps!
- AminoLean Summer Rocket Pop
1) Mix 2 scoops (1 serving) of AminoLean in 8-10 oz of cold water.
2) Using a popsicle mold pour in AminoLean Summer Rocket Pop and freeze until solid.